Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

3-D PDF of Arbor Press

sandy_beckersandy_becker Member Posts: 5

I was wondering if someone could create a 3-D PDF of the Arbor Press for me and email it to me. I do not have the ability at this time to make a 3-D PDF. I would like to use the Arbor Press in a couple examples for a portfolio I am trying to create. I will most definitely give Onshape credit for creating the Arbor Press.

Sbecker6599@sbcglobal.net

Thank you for any help that you can give me.

Answers

• michael3424michael3424 Member Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭
    If you have a link for the press, I'll see if I can generate it and send it to you.
  • sandy_beckersandy_becker Member Posts: 5
    It is Tutorial 3 - Make an Assembly.  Thank you
  • michael3424michael3424 Member Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I should have read more closely.  I thought that you wanted a PDF of an Onshape assembly that you had created.  I haven't done that tutorial so I don't have access to the document.  Perhaps someone else can help.
  • sandy_beckersandy_becker Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for trying.  Can anyone else help?