Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Drawing graphics issue

don_howedon_howe Member Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Onshape Mobile
I'm using a Galaxy Tab S2 with OS app. I recently submitted a ticket for graphic issues when viewing the drawing. OS support looked it over and couldn't get their devices to replicate the issue and as such they marked the ticket resolved.

I've attached two screen shots, one with the model graphics and two with the drawing graphics. Is there anyone using a Galaxy Tab S2 and experiencing the same thing?

Comments

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    edited March 2016
    @don_howe We wrote a bug for it and it was explained that I would share the data with development.  Older GPUs might have issues but we are working on improving the experience.

UPDATE: The original report was from a Galaxy Tab 2.. Don is actually a Galaxy Tab S2... late 2015.  This is an up to date device.  We will be looking into improving this experience.  264 ppi pixel density screen and a new arm Mali-T760 MP6 GPU.  adding that to the details...
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • david_mcmahondavid_mcmahon Member Posts: 35 ✭✭✭
    I reported the same issue on an iPad Air II back in February and it was identified as a bug.
  • jochen333jochen333 OS Professional Posts: 28 PRO
    Could you opne up that document to public?

Than i could check it on my Tab S2 non LTE.
  • don_howedon_howe Member Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    It is a public document. 
  • rob_thompsonrob_thompson Member Posts: 3
    Shame but not working on my Galaxy Note 10.1  :(
    Running Android 4.4
    Graphics look like old age Atari / Commodore era.
    Hope my tab's not to old, see screenshot

• rob_thompsonrob_thompson Member Posts: 3
    Shame but not working on my Galaxy Note 10.1  :(
    Running Android 4.4
    Graphics look like old age Atari / Commodore era.
    Hope my tab's not to old, see screenshot

• jochen333jochen333 OS Professional Posts: 28 PRO
    Hello...

i am sorry i forgot to test it on my Tab S2 till now.

The document works beautiful now on the app. Seems that onshape already repaired the 3D engine for this tab.
    You're right it's 1000 times better.  :)
    I've noticed that the drawing part of the app is bad again and almost like what I posted originally.