Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

McMaster-Carr

joseph_la_rocquejoseph_la_rocque Member Posts: 4
It would be really nice to have the McMaster-Carr site integrated with onShape like it is with Autodesk Fusion 360.  I find that most of the models that I import come from the McMaster-Carr site.

Just a simple wishlist item on my part.

Comments

• bradley_saulnbradley_sauln Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 373
    I would recommend reaching out to one of our app partners that handle content libraries and send a request to them: https://appstore.onshape.com/apps/Content

This is something we have been working towards as well. At the bottom of each of our partner app pages there should be a link for "Product Support" and you can file a request there.
    Engineer | Adventurer | Tinkerer
    Twitter: @bradleysauln