Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Onshape Product Survey

julian_hardyjulian_hardy Member Posts: 8
edited November 2016 in General
I'm not sure how widely it was distributed, but I just received an email inviting me to participate in an online survey on "your experience using Onshape and how you and your company use CAD".

I would encourage all users who get the email to provide their feedback - if nothing else, it allowed me to make the final suggestion that they should bring in a low-cost plan with limited private storage for Hobbyists and Makers. If enough people make a similar suggestion, maybe it will get enough traction to become a reality?

Comments

• michael3424michael3424 Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope that there is a way to convince OS that a middle-tier plan makes sense, but they sure do seem resistant to the idea.