Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Hole Callout Issues?

drew_elliottdrew_elliott Member Posts: 2
I am having issues using the "hole callout" tool on several of my drawings. I have read through the thread here about a similar issue, but there was no resolution. I have tried the following:

Restarted the browser tab. 
Logged out/in of Onshape.
Remade the drawing
Remade the holes in the part (using the hole wizard, not extruding)

The hole callout tool, does work on some other drawings, but I would like for it to work on all of my drawings. I only noticed the issue after resizing a drawing. The tool fails to work on the resized drawing as well as any drawings made since I did the resizing. I don't know if this is a causal event, it just happened right before I noticed that the feature stopped working. I am still able to designate the diameter/radius of these holes, so several of the tools are recognizing the holes just not the callout tool. 

Comments

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,374
    When you say resize the drawing, do you mean change the sheet size or do you mean transform/scale the model? If it is the latter then the hole is no longer a hole it is a transform, so the hole callout will not work. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    mark_noyesmark_noyes Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 21
    Please report a bug on this. We will need to get more specifics to track down what's wrong.
  • Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @drew_elliott I pulled a ticket for you.  I will reach out here soon.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.