Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Multiple user in shared document-assembly suppressed states

shadyfredshadyfred Member Posts: 2
My company designs large assemblies and for several tasks (wire routing, cooling systems, ect) we must design and route hoses and parts through a complete assembly of over 1000 parts. 

We can suppress specific assemblies to improve performance, however, this affects other users when they open the document also. If I unsuppressed all of the model for work on a wire harness then ever user that opens the document will see it completely unsuppressed which means slow performance for them.  

I would like to see the suppression of assemblies in shared documents be per user. Is this currently possible? 

Comments