Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Any Way To Delete Use Constraints En Masse?

larry_haweslarry_hawes Member Posts: 478 PRO
I've seen this topic raised but don't know if there is a solution. I'm sketching 'in context' and the new sketch is based off another part which creates 'use' constraints from the other sketch as the new sketch is developed. Problem is I now need to modify the new sketch and no longer need the use constraints after the sketch has been created. The next sketch will be based upon this new sketch, or another context, but the use constraints are in the way for the next step. Deleting them one by one is tedious to say the least.

Would like to 'use' a previous sketch without the 'use' constraints. Any way to do so? Or an option? Tried  to copy the sketch but it copies to the origin which creates other problems to relocate in its proper location.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments