Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Open links in explorer

svenolov_nystromsvenolov_nystrom OS Professional Posts: 63 PRO
When I send a link to someone I get a message "can`t open link" they have explorer and it is hard to explain how to install chrome or firefox
I would like to se some workaround so it is possible to open a link  in explorer or some script wich install chrome
Links are a wonderful way to communicate I use it frekvently
Tagged:

Comments

• Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    Closest you're going to get to a script which installs chrome is sending them to the chrome install page:
    https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/

They do a pretty good job of giving step-by-step instructions.

Unfortunately, Internet Explorer does not support a number of 3D graphics (and general javascript) capabilities that are necessary for Onshape to function.
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team
  • SunkmailSunkmail Member Posts: 20 ✭✭✭
    demotivational poster INTERNET EXPLORER