Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Why is my mirror not a mirror image?

dave_schratdave_schrat Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
In the part named WTF the Flange 3 or Tab 4 are not mirror images of each other.  Note the Drawing Sheet to see the differences. 

I have deleted some 100+ features out of the tree to see if I could isolate the situation.  Only 27 features and still makes no sense to me.

Even refreshing is not helping this one.

At the bottom, WTF starts flush with the other sheet metal and goes to the outside of the other sheet metal at the top.  From the top view, this causes a slight angle difference between these parts.  That little angle difference has been a headache throughout this project but should not be causing the mirror discrepancy.

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/169713c28f2874e95f8cadfa/w/ccd744b9a4366fc11be5b93a/e/bab7fb8e671e70c33021eb44

Comments

• Options
    lanalana Onshape Employees Posts: 693
    @dave_schrat
    Thank you for pointing out this issue - we'll be addressing it shortly.