Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Kiri : Moto not working in Safari.

I am trying to use the Kiri: Moto CAM app in Safari. And everything loads but the rendering space. Below is a picture of the issue with the Java debugger for Safari turned on. It seems to indicate a number of errors. 

I've checked that I have the most up to date version of Java and that permission for Java on both the Onshape app store and website are turned on. 

It works in chrome, but I work in Safari. I of course can switch when doing cam processes, but that is really not an ideal work-flow. 

Anybody else experiencing this issue? 

Best Answers

• Options
    andrew_jorgensen202andrew_jorgensen202 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I found another work around for the time being. You can download Safari Technology Preview from the link below, and it fixes the webGL render issue. Of course what other surprises you might run into with Technology Preview addition is another problem... 

But I'll try it for now and see how it goes. 

https://developer.apple.com/safari/download/

Answers

• Options
    Ah! Makes sense. Thank you. Chrome did indeed work. 
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    I found another work around for the time being. You can download Safari Technology Preview from the link below, and it fixes the webGL render issue. Of course what other surprises you might run into with Technology Preview addition is another problem... 

But I'll try it for now and see how it goes. 

https://developer.apple.com/safari/download/