Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

I Love the Restore Sketch Function

brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
Just spent 10 minutes on a sketch then accidentally canceled it, my heart was broken because I thought I had lost my work but was overjoyed when I could restore it with the little popup at the top.  Thanks Onshape team for these little life saving features. 
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   

Comments

• Options
    StephenGStephenG Member Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    Just to let you know you only have 15 seconds in which to "Restore" the "Canceled" sketch. After 15 seconds the sketch is gone forever.

There used to be a count down timer next to the popup, but it is no longer there.

Comment: The OK-Accept green check button should not be that close to the red X-Cancel button. It is too easy to "accidentally" cancel a sketch. Questionable UI design.