Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

What do you think about Public Model of the Week (MOTW) voting like this?

lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
edited September 2014 in Public Model of the Week
I would like to test if this is going to work... I would post the candidates here like the first two options and take a vote. This way we can see what works. Then I will post a winner. Thoughts?
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.

What do you think about Public Model of the Week (MOTW) voting like this? 13 votes

Mountain Bike Wheel - https://cad.onshape.com/documents/83de00efa1174afcafe3a9ed/w/fc3d03502ba4414f9322e187
7%
scott_harris 1 vote
Bottle Cage - https://cad.onshape.com/documents/5c71ed27ac0945e4933d7c76/w/22e3559e19884690a290e97a
7%
joe_dunne 1 vote
YES I LIKE THIS!
76%
lougallomatthew_stein_1stevehessjohn_mceleneycaradonResearch_01jon_hirschtickjohn_mcculloughMBartlett21Mehul_Gala 10 votes
NO I DON't LIKE THIS!
7%
lee_gunera 1 vote

Comments

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    edited September 2014
    YES I LIKE THIS!
    I would make those links instead of just text... Will test that. I will also announce the winner in the comments here. I can make voting anonymous too if you like..
  • Paul ArnerPaul Arner Onshape Employees Posts: 9
    So, a +- system associated with each entry?
    The above doesn't really specify to which entry the yes/no belongs... Would a user have a single vote or a 'yes' vote and a 'no' vote?
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    YES I LIKE THIS!
    @PaulArner‌ this was just a test. All the options would be like the top two options.
  • jon_hirschtickjon_hirschtick Onshape Employees Posts: 91
    YES I LIKE THIS!
    This is a great way to do it, but there needs to be an easy way to view and vote at the same time.
  • YES I LIKE THIS!
    I'd suggest anonymous voting.
    YES I LIKE THIS!
    @MatthewStein‌ that is an option.. good to hear... anyone else?
This discussion has been closed.