Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

resize version window

I submitted this in product feedback, but I also wanted to submit it here. I'd like the ability to resize the versions and history window, in any context. I know from the home page, I can click on versions and history and get a whole view, but when I'm importing a part in an assembly, or switching between versions/workspaces, if I have a lot of history, and a lot of versions, none of my titles are in the same window as the version tree, and scrolling back and forth to find what lines up with what is really cumbersome. I'd like to just draw the window bigger, and view everything at once. At minimum, I'd like to just be able to see the whole name of my workspace/version without having to wait and hover over it.

^for reference. I have to scroll all the way to the right and then back to find what is what.

Thanks Onshape team!
Tagged:

Comments

• MBartlett21MBartlett21 Member, OS Professional, Developers Posts: 2,034 EDU
    @marshall_wentworth
    YOu can right click on a document in the document page and click "show versions and history". This will open a full-screen window showing the versions and history
    mb - draftsman - also FS author: View FeatureScripts
    IR for AS/NZS 1100
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @marshall_wentworth We added the scroll specifically to address your larger graphs.. and where it is located today, a resize is not an option.  If you need more space the option from the documents page is the options today.  We are looking at a number of things to make the entire version graph to be adjustable.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.