Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Looking for Fabricators in SS & HDPE

digtalcarbondigtalcarbon Member Posts: 42 PRO
need to find fabricators that use Onshape. Please send me link to your website and a contact name.

Comments

• brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    Where in the world are you located?  That may help.
    Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
    edited May 2018
    Also is that the size of a building or would it sit on your desk?
    Business Systems and Configuration Controller
    HWM-Water Ltd
  • MBartlett21MBartlett21 Member, OS Professional, Developers Posts: 2,034 EDU
    @digitalcarbon

Is that SketchUp?!
    mb - draftsman - also FS author: View FeatureScripts
    IR for AS/NZS 1100
  • digtalcarbondigtalcarbon Member Posts: 42 PRO
    Located in USA but projects all over the world...need to develop a relationship with a fabricator more for costing and giving fabrication advise (will pay for time) and I will recommend you for the project but i cannot promise that you will get the job...hence the "I will pay you for your time"

I'm working in Vectorworks but all my SS and HDPE is in Onshape.  I would share the documents with you and we would skype screen share to review.

Then you would send me an invoice at the end of the month.