Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How can I customize the Drawing Toolbar?

StephenGStephenG Member Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
I would like to make a few tweeks to the Drawing toolbar to suite my usage. 

It appears only toolbars for Part Studio Feature/Sketch and Assembly can be modified.

Strange that the Drawing toolbar cannot be customized. Is there a good reason behind this?   

Comments

• Options
    bobminerbobminer Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 50
    HI Stephen.

Unfortunately we do not support customizing the drawings toolbar yet.  Instead, you might try the shortcut toolbar in drawings (click 's' on the keyboard when in a drawing to see the shortcut toolbar).  You can customize the shortcut toolbar with your favorite commands in your user preferences (My account > Preferences > Shortcut toolbars and then choose Drawings in the dropdown).

Thanks -Bob
    Bob Miner - Software Engineer / Dev Leader - Drawings - Onshape, Inc.

• Options
    StephenGStephenG Member Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for pointing out the Drawing "S-Shortcut" menu can be customized; this is a really helpful.