Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Onshape documents not loading

Cedric_EveleighCedric_Eveleigh Member, OS Professional, csevp Posts: 59 PRO
The circling loading icon goes on indefinitely and my documents don't load.
This is a major problem because my work depends on me having access to these documents.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 PRO
    An hour later, the documents are loading again.
  • Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    Hi @cedric_eveleigh

So sorry to hear about this trouble.  If this happens again please feel free to reach out here again, or contact us by pressing "Feedback" or "Report a bug" under the "?" menu in your document.
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team
  • philip_thomasphilip_thomas Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,381
    The other remedial action is to open a previous microversion.
    From the Documents page, RMB over the document and select 'Versions and History'.
    Try successively older microversions (the steps between versions) until you find where it went off the rails.
    Philip Thomas - Onshape