Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Drawings - 'Change to Version'

GWS50GWS50 Member Posts: 379 PRO
I am getting to grips with the release workflow and have some drawings that I want to 'point towards/associate' with a particular version of the design. At the moment I do this one drawing at a time by right clicking and going to 'change version' but can I do this to a bunch of drawings all at once?

Comments

• Options
    philip_thomasphilip_thomas Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,381
    GWS50 - correct, today its per drawing view (excluding view children as they follow the parent).
    Please open a Pro ticket to allow setting all views / all sheets / multiple drawings to a named version or revision.
    Philip Thomas - Onshape
  • Options
    GWS50GWS50 Member Posts: 379 PRO
    Many thanks Philip, will do

• Options
    Andrew_TaylorAndrew_Taylor Member Posts: 1
    Did you create a change request for this, we are having this same problem/ desire and I will upvote the request if you have or create one if you haven't