Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Add Onshape Contact for Professional

I'd like to have the specific contact for my company listed in my account so I can quickly ask a quick question, talk about pricing, or give general feedback. This would be for the accounts that have specific points of contact, professional, enterprise, etc.
Tagged:

Comments

• TimRiceTimRice Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 315
    edited October 2018
    For improvement requests and bug reports please click the "?" dropdown in the product and select "Contact support".
    Tim Rice | User Experience | Support 
    Onshape, Inc.
  • philip_thomasphilip_thomas Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,381
    @Andrew_Enslow_3DS - Internally we absolutely do track a 'primary contact' and any 'sales' contacts will be through that identified individual. If you would like to change your point of contact, just send an email to your sales or customer-success rep and we will update it.
    Philip Thomas - Onshape