Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

New Release Management EVP Instructor-led course: Looking for participants!

KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
edited October 2018 in Data management
I am currently working on a new instructor-led class for Release Management. The goal of this class is to explain the Admin settings, common user workflows, and best practices of Release Management.

I will be offering an EVP of the class Nov 8th from 2-4pm EST, and I am looking for participants. This will be similar in structure to Onshape Bootcamp. The EVP in November will be the first time it will be taught (excluding internal practice) and I will be requesting feedback from the participants afterwards. The class size will be limited, on a first come, first serve basis. If this interests you, please send an email to training@onshape.com and I will send you registration directions.

Comments

• brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    Thanks @KatieHuffman! I'll sign up
    Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    Thank you for everybody's interest for participating in a pilot of the Release Management course. I have enough participants for the EVP, but don't worry this class will soon become a regular ILT offering, and you can register in the Learning Center.
This discussion has been closed.