Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Problem with server cad.onshape.com "This site can’t be reached"

Hello, I can't sign in and use cad.onshape.com because it isn't loading and opened message "This site can’t be reached". I from Russia. Help please. 

Comments

• Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 358
    Hi @aleksandr_tolkachev. This is going to be a problem with your internet connection to our servers. Russia has been blocking ranges of IP addresses over the past 6 months to block access to the Telegram app. Sometimes their rules impact other AWS customers like Onshape. 

Are you at a business or school that would need to whitelist our service?

You may have better luck using a VPN with an England or Ireland endpoint, assuming that it's legal for you to do so.
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    konstantin_shiriazdanovkonstantin_shiriazdanov Member Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I use Hotspot Shield browser app when can't access OS directly
  • Options
    aleksandr_tolkachevaleksandr_tolkachev Member Posts: 3
    Thank you.
    IT manager checked  whitelist and your service already added. So the problem in Roskomnadzor