Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Export of DXF scaling my sheet metal model down.

callum_elliscallum_ellis Member Posts: 11 EDU
Hi guys,

Hoping someone can help me - I feel like this will be an easy one and I am missing something very straight forward.

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/7003e41f67253b4acc63c230/w/987b75ce0a8dc233ce4fdb63/e/445eeb93e1b4903cb68bbf9a

When I create a drawing, I paste a 1 to 1 flat sheet metal model and it produces the sizing required (great), I then export to DXF and it scales the flat sheet metal to around 25mm.

I am clearly missing an integral part of size adjustment somewhere - could I please get some guidance on how to get a flat DXF of this for laser cutting that is the same size I have created originally?

Thanks in advance,
Callum

Comments