Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Double click to edit sketch and feature dimensions in 3D area/view

eirik_r_guttulsrudeirik_r_guttulsrud Member Posts: 23 PRO
Hi all!

I want it to be easier to edit my existing sketches and features, like the depth of an extrude and sketch dimensions, in the 3D view/area.

Double clicking on a sketch entity, in the 3D view, should bring me right into edit sketch mode, so I can edit dimensions, like when double clicking the sketch in the tree. Now you have to double click entity and then double click a dimension to get into edit sketch mode. Not a big deal but it is an extra double-click :wink:

Depth etc. of features should also be editable by double-clicking the geometry in the 3D area. Sketch dimensions appear, but not the extrude depth, in the case of an extrude. 

You're nearly there. Just need to pull out the putter and tap the ball into the hole :smile:

Comments