Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Onshape for Android

3dexter3dexter Member Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in Product Feedback
We will have a version of Onshape for the Android platform?

+1

Comments

• 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    Should be coming soon according to this @John Rousseau comment:
    https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/comment/3563/#Comment_3563

//rami
  • CypressCypress Onshape Employees Posts: 19
    Hey Dexter. I'm an Android developer working on the app as we speak. I'm gonna get back to work (so you can get the app sooner).
    Just like any beta, we're going to release it to a special, limited, group of people, then expand later. I'll keep you in mind when we're ready to announce the limited group. ;)
  • 3dexter3dexter Member Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    cypressf said:
    Hey Dexter. I'm an Android developer working on the app as we speak. I'm gonna get back to work (so you can get the app sooner).
    Just like any beta, we're going to release it to a special, limited, group of people, then expand later. I'll keep you in mind when we're ready to announce the limited group. ;)
    cypressf.  :)
  • kylemoorekylemoore Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    I would like to be added, someone I work with received an invite already however I signed up through the onshape web page a while ago but have not received a invite to download the app yet, I would be thrilled to try out Onshape on my phone or tablet or both if given the opportunity.
  • christopher_quijanochristopher_quijano OS Professional Posts: 50 PRO
    I have a Nexus 5, Nexus 6, and a Nexus 7 and I would be more than happy to test out the Android app. Thanks!
  • billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO
    cypressf please add me to the android list, thanks.
  • adam_thorpadam_thorp Member Posts: 2
    I would also appreiciate an invite! Thanks guys!
  • fernando_4fernando_4 Member Posts: 5
    I'm waiting the Android app to. Maybe I can help to test the app.
  • HakroHakro Member Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I also would like to test the Android app.
  • marius_schneidermarius_schneider Member Posts: 1
    Recently i bought an Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
    One of the resons for that was to use Onshape on it. So i can´t wait to get an Android App.
    It would be an honor if you add me for testing the Beta.

• John_CarverJohn_Carver Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Same here, access to an android app would be epic.  Would love to help with development. 
  • mechdesign2015mechdesign2015 Member Posts: 1
    I run a Samsung note 10.1 2014, and I am a mechanical engineer, would love to assist with android testing!
  • Darren_A_HenryDarren_A_Henry Onshape Employees Posts: 64