Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Edit company properties

ArtmAkimArtmAkim Member Posts: 5
How can I edit and delete company properties?

The only possibility is to make property active/inactive. I can't delete any custom or my propeties.
Also there is no way to delete values in List-type propertie.
Is it normal or I'm doeing something wrong?

And also by clicing button "contact support" nothing happens. It doesn't work by me.

Comments

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,367
    Hi @ArtmAkim properties that have previously been Active cannot be deleted or have existing content modified. This is because existing Documents may be using those properties and deleting them would break/invalidate those designs.

For the "contact support" issue - do you have any AdBlockers running?
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    ArtmAkimArtmAkim Member Posts: 5
    Ok. Do you plan to add some instruments to edit activated properties?
    It is annoying. If I mistakenly add some value to the list of values, then it will remain there forever
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,367
    Not as far as I know - if you do contact support (support@onshape.com if you can't get "contact support" to work) there may be a way for them to do it, but I'm not sure.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    M_BrehmM_Brehm Member Posts: 7 PRO
    ArtmAkim said:
    How can I edit and delete company properties?

The only possibility is to make property active/inactive. I can't delete any custom or my propeties.
    Also there is no way to delete values in List-type propertie.
    Is it normal or I'm doeing something wrong?

And also by clicing button "contact support" nothing happens. It doesn't work by me.

+1