Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Updates, VisualCAMc March 25th v1.4

joe_dunnejoe_dunne Onshape Employees, Developers, csevp Posts: 198
Joe Dunne / Onshape, Inc.
Tagged:

Comments

• owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
    Nice, it's good to see this product coming along.
    Owen S.
    Business Systems and Configuration Controller
    HWM-Water Ltd
  • michael_rattnermichael_rattner Member Posts: 24 PRO
    @joe_dunne Do you have any information regarding when automatic feature detection might come to the OS app? I've used your desktop app and SDW app for a long time, but I'm transitioning entirely to your OS app. However I do miss some of the automation. That said, as a small business that's trying to avoid a ton of server and VPN complexity, doing as much in the cloud as possible is worth some level of inconvenience and we decided that only using the OS app was worth the tradeoff. 
  • MecSoft_SupportMecSoft_Support Member Posts: 10 PRO
    Our plans are to eventually get all of our desktop functionality moved over to VisualCAMc. Thanks for your comments and will keep this in mind as we prioritize our plans for VisualCAMc