Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Problem logging in

preben_bohnpreben_bohn Member Posts: 2
Long time user here... However when I sign in from the frontpage now, I get the following error:
{"status":"error","message":"internal error","correlationId":"236d6e40-0585-4306-99e4-530a52abe05c","requestId":"b919ecf2-0662-4d43-b4ac-7754f4ec7979"}
And not from onshape.com but from cms2.hubspot.com.

Anyone has the same problem? From status.onshape.com is seems that everything is operational (which it obviously is not).

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    preben_bohnpreben_bohn Member Posts: 2
    And now it works again.... :)
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,379
    Please make sure you sign in from https://cad.onshape.com
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    john_coghlan974john_coghlan974 Member Posts: 1
    I have a few students telling me they are unable to login in because of email issues. Do you have an official tutorial I can share? Thanks
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,379
    @john_coghlan974 have they already registered their accounts? That is the only time they need to use email (to activate the account). 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI