Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Onshape users in the Southern California area?

billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO
edited July 2019 in General
We're starting up a gathering for Onshape users in the San Diego area specifically Sorrento Valley. 

Sept 18th  & Dec 4th

If you're interested, please private message me your email and I'll send you times & locations.

We're still looking for a venue so if you're interested in hosting and meeting some of the brightest minds in the CAD community, please private message me.

Where like minds gather and talk geometry.

Bill Campbell
Kevin Hardin
Will McColl

Sept 18th & Dec 4th

Sept 18th meeting will feature both Kevin & Will explaining how to get started with Onshape. Seems like this would be appropriate since we're all just starting out. Come and pick up some pointers on how to get started. Is it the same or different from what you're currently using?

Comments

• billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO
    With the Sept 18th meeting we'll be discussing how to start using Onshape. Most of us are seasoned users of parametric systems but need a little guidance to become a master when faced with a new system. It'll be an open discussion on different modeling patterns, controlling models/designs & managing project documentation.