Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Have a subscription but feel it's still a trail version

Hi Yah,

Just started using Onshape full-time with an annual subscription but is there any way developers can remove the "cheesy" references to "Subscription Standard" bottom left then a huge button underneath saying Upgrade. I'd expect that sort of thing in a trial version but not on a paid subscription...I know what plan I'm on and if I want to upgrade further I'll do so by going through admin or contacting sales/support. I don't want to see this every-time I'm working in Onshape.

The other gripe I'm afraid is the constant reminders of I need to purchase a subscription to an add-on when-ever I open an imported dwg or dwt file from Fusion 360. Again this cheapens the look and feel of the software and yes show on a trial version of the software but not on a subscription version. Not only am I reminded at the top right but also again on the bottom right of the screen.

Loving Onshape :)
Tagged:

Comments