Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How to delete a spline point?

nyholkunyholku Member Posts: 58 PRO
Should be trivial, right? But does not work for me. Click on the point, hit backspace, the whole spline is deleted. This is a must feature as many times you cannot re-do the spline as other elements depend on it and those relations then get broken. I would have thought a couple of minutes on google would find the answer but no...
Tagged:

Comments

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,310
    That’s exactly how to do it. Are you sure you are editing the sketch? Can you make a video?
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • nyholkunyholku Member Posts: 58 PRO
    Thanks for the confirmation that that is the way to do it. Seems to work for me now when I test. Yesterday it did not, could it be that if the splice vertex was attached to a point I selected the point and when I deleted that the spline went too?
  • NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,310
    Possibly. You can always use the select other key (`) to see what's under your pointer.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI