Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Fillets, Chamfers, & whatever else

Ed_McGuireEd_McGuire OS Professional Posts: 24 PRO
When Designing complex multiple parts in one studio, and start adding fillets, chamfers, & whatever else this can be applied to.   After a first Version is designed and all the fillets, chamfers are in.  When you come up with a change,and start Version 2.  As changes are made, fillets, chamfers go "missing" because the part changed.  Take fillets for example.  When you re-open a "fillet", it does show missing edges in Red.  Yet, it would be nice if the "icon" turned Red.  That way if there are 5, 10, or more fillet "branches".  It is quick and easy to see which ones need attention.  

It would also be nice to "drag down" and expand, make bigger, the fillets, chamfers windows/boxes and whatever else.
Tagged:

Comments

• owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
    It would also be nice to "drag down" and expand, make bigger, the fillets, chamfers windows/boxes and whatever else.

Meg Ryan levels of "Yes" to this please.

Business Systems and Configuration Controller
    HWM-Water Ltd
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @Ed_McGuire This is about adjusting and highlighting, both of which are in for voting already.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Ed_McGuireEd_McGuire OS Professional Posts: 24 PRO
    @lougallo Awesome!  
  • tim_hess427tim_hess427 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    @lougallo - I tried a few searches on the forum, but don't see a feature request for adjusting window/box size. This is something I'd like to vote on (unless I have already and forgot about it). Do you have a link to that post? 

Thanks!