Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Chromebook - Minor change

Hello,

I have been using the EDU version of Onshape with my classes, It is working very well, except for one snag. On a Chromebook, one has to tap two fingers on the track pad to bring up a menu. When using the Part Studio, many of my students accidently click "Delete" and see their work disappear. Obviously, they can just undo it with the "Ooops" buttons, but I wonder if it may be possible to move the DELETE option so that it is not quite as easy to click by accident.

Tagged:

Comments

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @andy_westthorp158 This is for any device that uses the two finger tap (or Snakebite click :smile: ).  Delete can be in the context menu when you are at the lower part of the screen. We have played around with this and will continue to look for solutions.  

Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.