Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

San Diego Users Group Web Only

billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO

March 11th 6pm PDT

We're moving the Wednesday evening users group to the web only. It's a sensible precaution due to what's currently going on.

For us to do this; we needed more web space and have created a new gotomeeting link below.

attend webinar

meeting notes

Web

Time:

• 5pm setup, answer questions
  • 6pm start presentations
  • 7pm signoff

Comments

• bill_schnoebelenbill_schnoebelen OS Professional, Developers, User Group Leader, csevp Posts: 109 PRO
    Hi Billy,

Do you have a video of the meeting? I was reading the notes and it sounds pretty interesting.
  • john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,890 PRO
    Yeah, i missed the first half. I'd like a link too
  • billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO
    Here's a link to the San Diego Users Group March 11th:

https://rustyshed.com/?quill=5e6d010aa400285f5a0689a9

• bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
    @billy2

That is golden!  Will have to watch that a few times to get full benefits.  You have so many nuggets of best practices.  Thank you so much!

and I appreciate all notes on Rusty Shed website.  It is really helpful the way you point out advantages and ease of use tricks.
    www.accuratepattern.com
  • billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO
    wow, thanks Bruce