Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

delays in deleting

digtalcarbondigtalcarbon Member Posts: 42 PRO
there seems to be a delay in deleting at times....note the image...

there were some major updates i did when opened, took several update all button pushes...maybe everything needs to catch up...

delays 

Comments

• Options
    bradley_saulnbradley_sauln Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 373
    Hey @digtalcarbon what are you trying to delete? The part you have selected in the screenshot you added? 

When you use the link document update button it sounds like you have a few layers of linked documents. Perhaps if you share an image of your instance list that would be helpful as well. 

If you submit a support ticket and share the document with support we can take a closer look.
    Engineer | Adventurer | Tinkerer
    Twitter: @bradleysauln

• Options
    digtalcarbondigtalcarbon Member Posts: 42 PRO
    what I found out is that i have to deselect everything then go the the feature list and select then delete...that works...so I think its not broken, its just i have to learn the steps