Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

"show curvature" in skeches does not stick - no "final" button

roman_jurt190roman_jurt190 Member Posts: 32 EDU
hi all!

after closing the "show curvature" dialog, the selected splines loose the curvature visualization... like it is shown here.
but in the "curvature visualiziation improvemens" video, pressing the "final" button will continue to show the curvature... this is, for me, in most cases better.

- I don't have a "final" button...
- I'm an Educator and run an EDU-Licence... it this a Pro/Enterprice Feature?
- Did I miss a Setting? this button only seems to be mentioned here

thanks for some clear-up! 

Comments

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,307
    The Final button only appears when you have features after the one you are editing - it regenerates all downstream features so you can tweak your model and see what effect it would have on the finished model.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • roman_jurt190roman_jurt190 Member Posts: 32 EDU
    oh - how could i missed this:) but i see... the "show curvature" ist just only shown when the dialog is open... its just another box floating around... well - that works as well... the only downside is... when you go back and forth a lot between div. sketches to finetune... you always have to select the splines again...