Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

You have to see this kid!

richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
Hi Everyone,
You should attend the online Austin Onshape User Group meeting on June 30th if you can, just for the shear joy of watching an 18 year old kid spend 20 minutes absolutely crushing Onshape.  The folks that saw it the first time were blown away (including John McEleney).

I know you'll enjoy seeing it.

Here's the link to the Austin group page (with the registration link) - https://www.onshape.com/user-group/austin.  There are only 20 spots left, so hurry.

Here is a LinkedIn post about Alnis - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/richard-doyle-8491802_austin-user-group-onshape-product-design-activity-6676871835914780672-1ih5

Richard

Comments

• Options
    mahirmahir Member, Developers Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a video of that session?
  • Options
    There will be, but I'm not sure when or where it will be made available.  We'll do our best to get it out there soon.

Honestly though, it's a lot more fun to watch live. The chat section fills up with awed attendee remarks (wow, cool, whoa...that kind of thing), and there will be a live Q&A with Alnis.

Richard
  • Options
    mahirmahir Member, Developers Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll make it to the session if I can, but a recording would be nice if I can't.
  • Options
    dirk_van_der_vaartdirk_van_der_vaart Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    Any new's on this?
    A link to the recording?
  • Options
    I am working on editing the video now.  Should be posted early next week.

Richard