Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Changing existing drawing template from ISO to ANSI?

William_AitchisonWilliam_Aitchison Member Posts: 1
Is there a method for changing the standard of an existing drawing template?  I've only seen this option upon creation of a new drawing.

I need to change from 3rd angle to 1st angle projection for drawings going to a different region of the world.

Alternatively, is there a method for copying a title block to a new, blank 3rd angle drawing?  I cannot seem to copy entities between drawing tabs.

Comments

• Options
    ben_smith434ben_smith434 Member Posts: 1 EDU
    I don't know if you have figured this out or not but try this:

• Options
    cameron_miller456cameron_miller456 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Same question as the title, I need to change a series of existing drawings from ISO format to ANSI format.. can I do this wihout having to recreate all my views and annotations?
  • Options
    eric_pestyeric_pesty Member Posts: 1,504 PRO
    Same question as the title, I need to change a series of existing drawings from ISO format to ANSI format.. can I do this wihout having to recreate all my views and annotations?
    Have you tried selecting a new template for the sheet?