Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

fillet: type radius directly after selecting.

I have a two fold improvement request:

1st:
Now after clicking fillet and selecting the edges/faces, i always first have to click the Radius field before i can type my preferred radius. this is slow going.

it would be great if after choosing fillet and selecting geometry, you could just type the number you'd want. this would speed up a lot.

2nd:
moreover it would be very handy if the default fillet size would be the last used fillet sized, rather than the standard 5mm. 

Comments

• Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,060 PRO
    If I'm understanding you, I agree on both points. To make an improvement request that will actually be seen by the dev team, go here, make sure there isn't already a request for the same thing, and add them. I think these are two different requests, so I'd log them separately.
    Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl