Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Bulk add users to Teams in Education Enterprise

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but I don't see a way to bulk add users to a Team in Onshape Education Enterprise, like you can in a regular account. I would like to copy in a bunch of email addresses and bulk add people to a team. In Enterprise, it seems that the Add Users box will only take one email address at a time. 

Comments

• Options
    Domenico_DDomenico_D Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 59 EDU
    @david_black748 Hmm the Add users box should work the same. I just tried and was able to add a list of users to a team in an enterprise. Is there an error message? Could you share a screenshot of what is going on?

You can also use the invite from csv to add users to a team. If you add existing users to the CSV it will just add them to the team because they are already in the enterprise!
  • Options
    cosmo_di_liegrocosmo_di_liegro Member Posts: 1 EDU
    I am having the same issue. I had all my students in Onshape Ed. and when I tries a bulk email move I can't hit the add button. 
    https://bristoltwpsd.onshape.com/c/manage/teams/6033b4d57a64dc1440c4e4f0/members

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,395
    @rod_muirhead943 - there is no invite link because that is an enterprise feature. You can still do what you want to do on your free subscription - remove the semicolon from the end.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    rod_muirhead943rod_muirhead943 Member Posts: 94 EDU
    Use no punctuation?  Just a space?
  • Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @rod_muirhead943 I removed your last post as it had emails in the image.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,395
    Use a comma or semicolon just not at the very end. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    002593002593 Member Posts: 8 EDU
    I think you can import from a spreadsheet (EXCEL, Goole Sheets, Libre Office Calc etc. )