Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

PLEASE HELP

My onshape applications keep trying to load but never do, they don't work, i'm bummed but i don't know what to do i can design and stuff, it wont let me use the rendering app as it doesnt show up, EVEN THOUGH i have subbed to it,  

Comments

• Options
    alnisalnis Member, Developers Posts: 449 EDU
    Have you tried refreshing the page with Ctrl+Shift+R? That can help with weirdness like this sometimes (it refreshes ignoring cached data). You could also try clearing your browser's cache if that doesn't work (but I haven't found that clearing cookies helps).
    Student at University of Washington | Get in touch: contact@alnis.dev | My personal site: https://alnis.dev
  • Options
    connor_mallory974connor_mallory974 Member Posts: 3
    it worked thanks so much for the support! clearing the cache is probably the best thing to do then, Thanks!