Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Webinar: What's New in Onshape in the last 90 days

cody_armstrongcody_armstrong Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers, csevp Posts: 213
edited June 2015 in General
There have been 5 updates since beta launched just over 3 months ago.  We thought it might be fun to put together a special webinar showing some of the new functionality added in the last 90 days.  So if you haven't had the time to keep up with all the updates, or if you are looking for some examples of how to use some of the new features, check it out!

Register Here

Tagged:

Comments

• pete_yodispete_yodis OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 666 ✭✭✭
    Great idea for that webinar.  Do you think this will be a regular event every so often?
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @pete_yodis It might be a good idea, especially for the passer-by that may have missed an update... Not too hard to do when a new one comes out every 3 weeks..
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • cody_armstrongcody_armstrong Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers, csevp Posts: 213
    @pete_yodis Yes, I was thinking every 90 days might be a good interval?
    @lougallo @cody_armstrong 90 days sounds good to me... unless you plan to roll out a lot in a shorter time scale :) .  Will these be recorded so we could watch them later?
  • cody_armstrongcody_armstrong Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers, csevp Posts: 213
    @lougallo @cody_armstrong 90 days sounds good to me... unless you plan to roll out a lot in a shorter time scale :) .  Will these be recorded so we could watch them later?
    @pete_yodis  Yes, it will be posted at this link shortly after the webinar.

https://www.onshape.com/learn/on-demand-training#!training-recordings
    Thanks @cody_armstrong.
  • 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    @lougallo @cody_armstrong
    What about webinar: What's new in Onshape in the NEXT 90 days? Just kidding with ya.. =)

Is there any official release notes of each update? I mean plain text to see what has came in and what has been kicked out..?
    //rami