Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Island Extrude (New Custom Feature!)

MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,713 PRO
edited December 2020 in General

Island Extrude

(New Custom Feature!)

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/114db515c4c0555c858c84a3/w/d1dcd2c1c42702c1f49b1f02/e/073daba46b54994cb29b6b16

How to add a custom feature to your tool bar:

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎

Comments

• Options
    Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,064 PRO
    nice one! I like that you're just making the features you wish you had for what you do often. I'm curious, do you version all the time? How'd you get to V99 on this one?
    Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl
  • Options
    tony_459tony_459 Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭
    Oh wow, this will come in handy.
  • Options
    @Evan_Reese
    I re-title the version so that when people are scrolling through the featurescript search box, my feature will stand out. Ex: "Woah V99, this must be a good feature..." 

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎
  • Options
    Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,064 PRO
    haha, I like the strategy. I still wish there was a better way to find good (i.e. complete and functional) custom features. 
    Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl
  • Options
    Agreed, there is is featurescripts.bubbleapps.io, but not many people use that. Perhaps we can start a request and get other featurscripters to up it.