Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How to change the side that fillet tool acts?

marcos_pinto124marcos_pinto124 Member Posts: 11
I have been trying to make the fillet tool act according to the image (look on the right), but its not working. Instead of going up, its going down. What can I do?
Link for the document: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/a8ccc1f1f3ac1b70407a58df/w/f4440c3c1fd0277ed25bcb88/e/87be9b96a8b5203984a49c68

Best Answer

• Options
    wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 477 PRO
    Answer ✓
    You cannot fillet between multiple bodies. You will need to boolean you parts together, or go back and change your extrudes to add, instead of new. The fillet should behave as expected then. 

Answers

• Options
    wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 477 PRO
    Answer ✓
    You cannot fillet between multiple bodies. You will need to boolean you parts together, or go back and change your extrudes to add, instead of new. The fillet should behave as expected then. 
  • Options
    marcos_pinto124marcos_pinto124 Member Posts: 11
    Thank you for helping me it worked.