Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Los Angeles area Onshape Enthusiasts meetup site is up

stevehessstevehess Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 98
edited July 2015 in General
The Los Angeles area Onshape Enthusiasts meetup page is up and running and looking for members.  If you are in the LA area or know someone who is (or just want to keep up with what we are doing) we would love to have you join.  Jump in at:

http://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Onshape-Enthusiuasts

We are planning a mid-August inaugural meeting and are looking at the central San Fernando Valley area.  Any and all suggestions re: location/topics/date/time/etc are welcome so please join in.
Steve Hess \ Onshape Inc.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    caroline_readcaroline_read Member Posts: 31
    I know the company is based in Cambridge but are there going to be meets up or things like that in the Boston area too?

• Options
    stevehessstevehess Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 98
    Hi @caroline_read
    Yes. I am sure there will be soon.

@ilya_mirman

Steve Hess \ Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    noanoa Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 141
    Hi @caroline_read ,

Our Boston meetup group is up and our first event is on September 10th. See it here!

-Noa

Noa Flaherty / Customer Success / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    IMKIMK Member Posts: 13
    Would love to join you in LA as weather is RUBBISH in UK, good luck with your meeting :-)
    Plus a few days on venice beach would fix my cold i'm sure :-)