Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Make Public

2»

Comments

• Alex_KempenAlex_Kempen Member Posts: 244 EDU
    Yep, Neil is right. I guess I just temporarily forgot that document level folders are a thing?

To explain a bit further, you could also simply make a folder at the document level, then put all of the documents for a specific project into the folder and share the folder using one of the two methods discussed above. This is equivalent to manually sharing each document one by one. If you share a link to the folder, you may also be able to more easily share multiple documents with your students.

Technically, sharing a folder with a bunch of documents is more work for your students when compared to sharing a single document with all of the respective parts; however, students are hardy souls, so I would say just do whatever is easiest for you.
    CS Student at UT Dallas
    Alex.Kempen@utdallas.edu
    Check out my FeatureScripts here: