Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Product design team

ian_phillips053ian_phillips053 Member Posts: 3
Does anyone know of anybody with time to spare to join a design team to use Onshape for hobbyists, to collaborate towards product design.
Non profit, just an opportunity to learn CAD and Product LifeCycle Management?
I have a 3d printer we could use for prototypes.
We could Teams/Zoom meet regularly to share ideas.

Answers

• Options
    MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,713 PRO
    This is a neat idea. Perhaps you could get people interested by having a project already started. Show off some of the neat prototyping?

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎
  • Options
    robert_scott_jr_robert_scott_jr_ Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    That sounds really neat and a great opportunity to learn for all. Alas, 'time to spare' prevents me from being involved. Good Luck, though. I hope to hear some news from it from time to time if your idea comes to fruition. - Scotty