Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How many OnShape users ?

Marie_1Marie_1 Member Posts: 2
Hi, I've been using Onshape for a few months now. I saw the community growing through the number of forum posts and of public models, so I was wondering how many users does Onshape have ? Does anyone know ? :)
Thanks !

Comments

• traveler_hauptmantraveler_hauptman Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers Posts: 419 PRO
    edited July 2015
    The interesting data point is paying users to free users... Onshape publishes these numbers on the forum site but, @lougallo  I'll pause before answering in case they did not intend to reveal this. 
  • Marie_1Marie_1 Member Posts: 2
    I haven't seen that these figures were published by Onshape ! If it is not a mistake as you said, could you give me the link ? 
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @Marie_1 We don't publish numbers about total or paid users to the public.  The forum has some numbers based on the roles people have or badges they have but that is only of users that are here in the forum.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.