Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Public Project Gallery Page, Public Project contests! [Feature Request]

partsovenpartsoven Member Posts: 24 PRO
I absolutely love Onshape, in fact my job wouldn't even be possible without it now. One thing I have noticed is that when you click the "Public" tab on the document page, the same public projects that have displayed forever have remained near the top, and while I love looking at these projects, the content has become a little stale. Additionally some of the best/ new content is hard to find. I would love to see a new subdomain where public documents are displayed and featured, to show some of the latest and best content Onshape has to offer. One of the best ways to learn Onshape is to see how others are building their projects.

You could also incentivize more public projects by doing contests like Prusa does (see https://www.prusaprinters.org/contest). This is a great way to get free users to build great projects and compete for prizes (subscription?). Let's keep growing our community Onshape is changing the world!

Comments