Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Reality server -6 Minutes

If I am using the Free 2 hours a month Reality Server Plan and I go into negative time (-6Mins) does this stop the auto renewal of the free two hours per month? 
Thanks Steve

Comments

• Paul_ArdenPaul_Arden Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 163
    Steve, I've reset your account so you should see the 2 free hours again. Right now if you let a session run longer than the time you have available your account can go negative which indeed will affect the free plan. We are looking into ways to deal with this in the future, right now we allow it because we didn't want to cut people off in the middle of a session.
  • Gavin_MunroGavin_Munro Member Posts: 14 PRO
    I am running into a problem where the server constantly drops out. I wondered if it was due to having a limited time (32 mins) remaining in the free plan? 
  • Paul_ArdenPaul_Arden Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 163
    Your account should be sorted now. I'd suggest logging a support ticket in the future rather than using the forum in case it gets missed.
  • Gavin_MunroGavin_Munro Member Posts: 14 PRO
    thanks !