Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Affordable milling software

dirk_van_der_vaartdirk_van_der_vaart Member Posts: 533 ✭✭✭
Affordable milling software, 15 $ per month subscription, named Carveco.
https://carveco.com/carveco-software-range/carveco-maker/
This a spin-off of Artcam a part of Autodesk
I have worked with this for many years, very good, postprocessors for almost every machine.
Easy to learn.
For as long as Onshape has no milling tools build-in

Comments

• bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
    @dirk_van_der_vaart
    thanks so much for sharing this.  Both Powermill (high end CAM) and Artcam were Dellcam products before purchase by Autodesk.  We use Powermill for model, tool, and pattern making Accurate Pattern. Over the years, I had been somewhat interested in Artcam for special projects and was sad it went away.  Now I am going into my next life stage and Carveco will be a great tool for my upcoming 'retirement career/hobby'
    www.accuratepattern.com
  • MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,694 PRO
    Thanks!

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎