Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Changing color preferences on tools?

jack_erhartjack_erhart Member Posts: 86 ✭✭
I'm finding these old eyes are having a hard time picking up some of the inference ques. The colors seem to get washed out with the white background. Is there a way to change those? Also, can we get a hot key for "Center point Arc?" Please?

Comments

• Jake_DelanoJake_Delano Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 41
    There is currently no way to change colors in Onshape, and while there is not a hot key for center point arcs at this time, you can add the tool to your shortcut toolbar for easy access if you have not done that already
  • john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,890 PRO
    There is a hack to change colors and stuff through CSS

if you install the "Stylus" extension then you can configure colors that way
    Stylus :: add0n.com
  • jack_erhartjack_erhart Member Posts: 86 ✭✭
    There is a hack to change colors and stuff through CSS

if you install the "Stylus" extension then you can configure colors that way
    Stylus :: add0n.com
    Thanks John. But I have to say I'm not interested in much of anything that starts with "Hack." I was hoping that Onshape would have an answer within thier program. But I appreciate the intent.
  • john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,890 PRO
    I understand. There are many tickets out there for themes, and have been for many years. But in the mean time at least you have some options.